Schools recieve Pupil Premium (PPG) funding from the government for children who are eligible for Free School Meals (FSM). More recently funding is available for pupils who are looked after, adopted from care or from service famillies.
Pupil Premium funding is received in addition to the school's delegated budget and is to be used to:
- Raise attainment
- Promote social skills
- Increase confidence and develop independent learning and positive behaviour
- Working towards increased pupil progress for those pupils
Not all children receiving Free Schools Meals will be in receipt of Pupil Premium intervention at any one time, however through our school's assessment and tracking procedures we will continue to monitor their progress.
Pupil Premium Policy.
See below for for yearly reports.
- Pupil Premium Report for the academic year 2016-2017 and next steps 2017-18
- Strategy for use of Pupil Premium for academic year 2016-17
- Action Plan 2017 Summer Term
- Action Plan 2017 Spring Term
- Action Plan 2016 Autumn Term
- Pupil Premium Report for the academic year 2015-2016 and next steps 2016-17
- Overview 2015-2016
- Action Plan 2015-2016 Spring Term
- Action Plan 2015-2016 Autumn Term