Who Is Entitled to Free School Meals - apply online
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits listed at the end of this page and you apply for Free School Meals then our school receives £1,320 pupil premium funding! This money will be used to support your child's learning and you will also be entitled to a free school jumper and school trips.
How to apply:
- Download a copy of the application form and email mail it to email@example.com
- Fill in the online application by clicking on the link below
- Speak to Mel in our school office to obtain a form or if you would like any further information or help to complete the form.
Am I eligible to apply?
Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)